Email marketing is one of the most effective ways to reach your target audience, but timing is crucial. Sending your email campaign at the right time can significantly increase your open and click-through rates, leading to higher engagement and conversion rates.
Why timing matters?
Timing is a critical factor when it comes to marketing. If you send your email campaign at the wrong time, your audience may not see it, or they may not have enough time to engage with it. On the other hand, sending you at the right time can increase your chances of getting noticed, as well as your click-through and conversion rates.
What to keep in mind?
It depends on various factors, including your target audience, industry, and the purpose of your virtual letter. Here are some of the factors you should consider when deciding on the best time to send an email campaign:
- Your target audience: The behavior and preferences of your target audience should be your top consideration when deciding on the best time to send your campaign. For instance, if your target audience consists of business professionals, it’s best to send your virtual letter during weekdays and working hours.
- Industry: Different industries have different email open and click-through rates. For instance, if you are in the retail industry, you may want to send your virtual letter campaigns during weekends, when people have more time to shop online.
- Purpose of your e-message: If you are sending a promotional email, it’s best to send it during weekdays when people are more likely to be at work and checking their inboxes.
Best time to send an email campaign
Based on various studies and research, here are the best times to send an email campaign:
- Weekdays: The best days to send your e-message campaign are Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. These days are considered to be the most productive for business professionals, and they are more likely to check their inboxes during working hours.
- Early morning: The best time to send your campaign is between 6 AM to 10 AM. Sending your virtual letters early in the morning gives your audience enough time to go through their mails before they start their day.
- Afternoons: Another good time to send your email campaign is between 1 PM to 4 PM. This is when most people take a break from work and check their personal emails.
- Weekends: If your target audience consists of consumers, weekends are the best time to send your email campaign. Saturdays and Sundays are the most popular days for online shopping, and people are more likely to check their emails during weekends.
Timing is a critical factor when it comes to email marketing. The best time to send an email campaign depends on various factors, including your target audience, industry, and the purpose of your email. By considering these factors and choosing the right timing, you can significantly increase your email open and click-through rates, leading to higher engagement and conversion rates.