Classic marketing is out, customers are daily bombarded with over 5,000 marketing messages and it’s no longer easy to get their attention. Comes a new era of marketing, the era of Content Marketing. According to Forbes, this form of marketing in 2015 will absolutely dominate.
Content marketing involves creating content that will attract visitors, then converting visitors (our consumer website content) the potential buyer and converting this potential customer to regular customer and eventually convert the customer to a loyal customer.
Activities do not stop when you create and publish content, it is important to close the whole circle, otherwise the long term this strategy, as well as any other, makes no sense.
Infographics – publish new content in the form of graphs, one picture is worth a thousand words – because of the brevity and clarity of image contents have a strong viral power.
Infographics is the communication tool most commonly in the form of images, which are created primarily for the web environment and in the interesting way illustrates the words, numbers and all other information relevant to a topic.
Computer graphics can be used:
- When introducing new products or in comparison to similar products
- For a comparative analysis of data and statistics
- To illustrate the instructions for usage of products / services
- In the modern form of Press Releases
And now, you can use infographic newsletter.
Infographic newsletter is a new and fun way of advertising. Since a image speaks a thousand words, newsletter infographic will certainly attract the attention of a potential customer. Infographics are very popular lately and are very practical when you need a lot of data and information put in one place. When reading the infographic newsletter, users will not even notice how much data and text it actually has, because they will be occupied with graphics. Unlike regular newsletters that have a ton of text that no one wants to read, infographic newsletter will allow you to promote your services and products in a nice and fun way, not fearing the same time that someone will quickly get bored of infographic newsletter.
Below you can see a very beautiful examples of Infographic Newsletter Templates:
Easily build a responsive email infographic newsletter with this drag and drop template. Customize the fonts, change the colors, edit the header image, control buttons radius and lots more with a few clicks using these email template with layout builder access. Using these ready-made building blocks you can create your email quickly and easily by simply dragging and dropping elements on the virtual canvas.
- Flat and clean design with a professional touch, Responsive Email Template.
- Unlimited colors and layouts with a layout builder access.
- Ready to go, 4 layouts X 9 colors html’s.
- Box PSD Mockup
- Has been tested on every major email client and Inline CSS used for a full cross browser compatibility. Html’s are lightweight, modular layout makes the job of duplicate or hide modules very easy.
Saolax infographic newsletter comes in 5 color schemes in 5 layouts with 5 infographics in 25 prebuild templates. With its compact structure and strong visual impact, Soalax will help you deliver rich content to your clients. All PSD files are 100% vector and fully-scalable.
- Comes in 5 color schemes & 25 prebuilt layouts
- 5 customizable infographics
- Labeled & organized PSD files of each color scheme and style
- 1 Adobe photoshop .PAT file with 5 patterns
- Very easy to customize through our user friendly documentation.
- Valid HTML W3C Validation
- Well commented code for easy editing
- Copy & paste rows & columns to add more content.
- Tested with Litmus for form and functionality
- Salesforce Compatible, Vertical Response Compatible, Mail Chimp Compatible,IContact Compatible, Campaign Monitor Compatible, Constant Contact and many more.