Do you like what you see when you checking your own presence on Google?
There are steps you can take to improve digital foundation for your business, so that poor reviews or other unwanted content can not be the first thing visitors see. Remember, it is much easier to neutralize the negative search results even if you control the first page of Google score for you and your business. This process is a kind of optimization called “reputation management”.
Let’s start from your site
You’d think that means that your website is absolutely first in the search results when someone searches for you or your business. In order to do so, follow these steps:
- Make sure that your business name is the domain name.
- Be sure to mention your name on the “About Us”
- Put your business name on the “Contact” page
- Update the sitemap
- Sign in to Google Places / Google Plus due to local search.
- Create a Facebook page for your business.
Of course, there are many other things that will contribute to a better Google score, as well as maintaining and updating the website. Below you can check infographic about tips and tricks about how to improve your Google score: