Very few people know that there is a place where there are world-famous beaches and many adventures to explore. Aruba is the land where you will see rocky pathways, scenic landscapes, soothing winds, and tranquil beaches. In every destination that you will b be visiting in Aruba, you will get to experience exciting new avenues and adventures that will just take your breath away.
If you are looking just to get lost in the beauty of the Caribbean, then you should just pack your bags and head out for some fun in the Aruban sun. There is nothing like this island that you will find in the entire Caribbean islands. The beauty of Aruba is truly unmatched, and the happy vibes on the island are just to refreshen up. This island is well connected with flights from almost every place, so just book your flight and be prepared to have an ultimate island vacation experience.
You will find that there is so much that you can do and fill your soul with new experiences on your vacation in Aruba. The beaches are just so beautiful that you will not be able to take your eyes off them. You can choose to just stay at the beaches or explore the other side of the island. There is a lot to discover in Aruba that you will just keep coming back to this island for more.
Tips About Aruba
The local language that is spoken in Aruba is Papiamento and Dutch. The good thing about Aruba is that majority of the people speak more than four languages like English, Dutch, Papiamento, and Spanish. When you are traveling to Aruba, make sure to learn that Bon dia means good morning and Danki means Thank You.
The currency that is used widely is Aruban Florin and US Dollars. You can take out US Dollars from the ATMs in Aruba, and also credit cards are accepted on the island. If you are traveling from the US, you don’t have to get your dollars exchanged for Aruban Florin. If your country falls on the list of countries that get an on-arrival visa to Aruba, then you can seamlessly plan your travel without thinking about getting the visa requirements.
The ones who are keen upon traveling solo to Aruba can do so without thinking much as this island is safe for both female and male solo travelers. Climate in Aruba is always pleasant all year round, so you can do so whenever you wish to visit Aruba. If you are keen on avoiding crowds, then you should plan your visit during April-August.
When To Visit Aruba
You can visit Aruba all year round as this island vacation destination is blessed with great tropical weather. The months in which you will get less crowd, and the best deals are April to August. The off-season is considered the best time as there are fewer travelers, so there are more opportunities to get the best deals on everything. Also, climate-wise, there is not much rainfall during this time.
If you are keen on witnessing the fantastic festivals of Aruba like the Soul Beach Music Festival, Aruba Wine, Food & Art Festival, and St. John’s Day. Also, if you are looking to escape the cold, harsh winter season, you can head out to Aruba. A great way to get the best deals is to make your bookings in advance with some research.
Search for the Right Vacation Home
You can find your home away from home right in Aruba at the Aruba vacation home which will provide you with a great living experience. If you are keen on living with amazing amenities and budget deals, there are very different types of Aruba vacation homes available in Aruba.
You take a look at the various vacation homes at www.VacationAruba.com and the make the choice that fits the best. According to your budget, you can find great deals. At the opulent vacation home Aruba, you will be treated to host of amenities and comfort.
Transportation on The Island
Transportation will not be an issue as it is readily available in all areas of Aruba. There is only one international Airport in Aruba, and it is very much connected to most countries. Another way of getting to the island is by the cruise terminal. Also, when you are on the island there are both private and public transports available.
If you want to take your car then also you can get plenty of car rentals. Also, while choosing your accommodation, you should choose the one closer to the beach and other amenities so that you can reach it easily just by walking.
Top Things to Do
There are many things which you can do in Aruba through which you will enjoy the different attractions. Here is the list of must-do items for your trip to Aruba.
- Visit Palm Beach, which is a pretty popular spot among the locals and the tourists. There are many high-rise hotels that you will find here and fabulous restaurants.
- Arikok National Park will just be the highlight of your trip as this national park is rich in flora and fauna. You will find a more rocky terrain here, so make sure to book the UTV/ATV/Jeep, which will just glide on the rugged landscapes.
- Go to Oranjestad, which is the capital city of Aruba, and it is quite a vibrant place that you will just enjoy getting to know about the history and rich culture of the island.
- The Alto Vista Chapel is a sacred place where you can find tranquility and peace where you might not find anywhere else. Simply relax and enjoy the beauty of the stunning sightseeing place.
- See the beauty of Eagle Beach as it is the most beautiful beach in Aruba. You will be completely mesmerized by the scenic beauty of this place. Ensure to carry on all the beach essentials to have a rocking time at the beach with your friends & family.
- Scuba diving at the Antilla Wreck diving site will just blow your mind away. It is a very famous spot for all diving lovers where you get the chance to explore exotic marine life.
- The California Lighthouse is a must-visit attraction where you will love to spend some quiet time and get amazing views of Aruba.
Here were all the must-know things about Aruba that will take you closer to the island. If you are planning your trip to Aruba soon, all of these tips and information will come in handy and help you make the most of your Caribbean vacation. Take back unforgettable memories of Aruba that you will cherish for a lifetime.