It doesn’t matter if you are manager of multi million dollar business or owner of smaller one, how you choose advertising will break or make both of your career and year. Luckily there’s a big choice of platforms available. If you want to be successful in marketing, there’s much more you have to do then just design a good graphic. This is where digital marketing is playing big role. It allows smaller companies to compete with bigger and budget is not most important to succeed but rather thinking innovative as manager of campaign, by using platforms. One of main platforms that can help you in achieving positive and measurable ROI with big scalable growth and without big investments is AdWords. There are many steps that you could follow for increasing conversions and ROI.
Adwords for better ROI
Did you knew that only 5% of visitors are converting first time? You sure want to grab the other 95 %. Also, how much of a profit are you getting from ads, compared of how much you’ve actually spent on them. ROI is measuring ratio of profits to your costs of advertising. It’s one of most important advertisers measurements cause it can show real effect that AdWords has for your business. It’s good to know number of clicks but it’s even better to know how ads are being contributed to your business success. Bidding optimization and budget is not all about spending more but spending it in more strategic way. It’s a key step which will help you to understand connection between quality and cost. A good score of quality can help you with strategy. The higher the score is, the lower you will pay for each click, and your ad will be better positioned.
When you put money in campaign, logically you expect to return money and earn even more. It’s important that you understand what you can get from money spent on advertising. If you want to make any profit you need to track and analyze campaigns, and remember that it’s not your budget what impacts ROI but bids. Try to adjust keywords that will benefit ROI and show a profit. Good idea is to test different budgets or amounts of bidding and see how it made an impact. Important thing to understand about budget is that you have to be sure to have budget that is required for each of the campaign. You want to show profitable keywords all the time, but this requires campaign that is highly budgeted and not limited by it. Maybe you like specific keywords so you can get maximum traffic.
Google AdWords is really effective way of getting traffic to your website more faster. Even though there are many monitoring metrics that you can use to fuel up effectiveness of campaigns, conversion rates are still remaining most important, just as creating ads both for display networks and search because they are serving different purposes. It’s not true that one is better then other. In the end it’s your choice to decide methods that are more likely to give you results you want.