Apple and orange smoothie is tasty yummy and still healthy and full of nutrition. We can use apple and orange smoothie in any season’ any event and in any mood. So here you go with its different and healthy recipes.
Apple and orange smoothie without yogurt
The combination of orange and apple inside this smoothie makes it a refreshing and healthy preparation for weight loss and complete detox that’s loaded with potassium and insoluble fiber. Dietary fiber not only enhances satiety and prevents overeating, but also helps flush out toxins and dangerous chemicals present in the body.
Apples are one of the greatest and healthiest of fruits packed with fiber and a minimal number of calories. A medium sized apple includes 4 grams of texture that makes it a filling and healthy fruit. Antioxidants and pectin found in apples also help to reduce weight and reduce blood cholesterol levels.
The antioxidant compounds in apples prevent the oxidation of harmful ldl cholesterol which in turn reduces inflammation and decreases the chance of strokes and other cardiovascular ailments. A specific kind of antioxidant called quercetin found in apples increase oxygen availability to the lungs also boosts exercise endurance.
Both apples and orange juice are potent sources of vitamin c that prevent the common cold, reduces hypertension, and maintains healthy skin and boosts the immune system. Oranges are filled with soluble fiber that helps to decrease cholesterol. The dietary fiber also helps alleviate constipation and other digestive problems by stimulating the digesting juices secretion.
Beta-carotene, an excellent antioxidant found in oranges protects the skin tissues from free radical damage and prevents the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. Regardless of the acidic taste, oranges help alkalize the body as soon as they are digested. The alkaline minerals present in oranges help to balance the ph of the body.
Bananas add some depth and nice creamy texture to the smoothie. It also supplies a wholesome amount of dietary fiber and potassium into the body which helps to keep you satiated and prevents overeating, which subsequently reduces overall calorie consumption and supports weight loss.
Honey provides a mellow sweetness to the smoothie, and its high antioxidant and flavonoid content neutralizes free radical damage and helps to lessen the risk of cancer and heart ailments.
Here is the recipe…
- Orange juice — 1/2 cup
- apple — 1
- banana -1
- orange — 1
- honey -1 tbsp
- Cut an apple and banana into pieces and peel off the orange.
- Toss apple pieces, orange slices, and banana into the blender.
- Then add orange juice and honey into the blender.
- Now blend all these ingredients on high speed till smooth.
- Pour it into a glass and drink it immediately to catch all of the nutrients in this smoothie.
- Routine intake of this apple cider smoothie can allow you to shed your extra weight.
The apple orange smoothie is an entirely gluten-free and dairy-free preparation that does not include any milk or yogurt that makes it suitable for those who have gluten intolerance and lactose intolerance. It can also be modified to match people with diabetes by omitting the honey or replacing it with stevia. This is a simple and minimalistic smoothie recipe made using just a few ingredients which are suitable for kids and toddlers. It could be served for breakfast or appreciated as a lunch replacement.
Apple and orange smoothie with yogurt
- Put all fruit in a blender and blend till smooth.
- Pour into two tall glasses.
- 2cups yogurt (low fat vanilla)
- 1granny smith apple, should be cred peeled and diced
- 1⁄2cup orange juice(fresh)
- 1⁄2 cup ice
- 2tablespoons honey(organic)
- Pour all the ingredients in to a blender or food processor blend until smooth.
- Pour into 2 tall glasses.
Apple and orange banana smoothie
Method of preparation:
- Cut an apple in half, and then cut only 1 half in small chunks and place in the blender
- Cut the orange in fourths with the outside still on. You may only require need 3/4 of it.
- Hold the orange above the blender and then cut off the orange the peel into the blender and then squeeze peel to get the juice in the blender.
Sweet and tart combine deliciously with this refreshing orange apple green smoothie. Except for the color, you would never guess there was a vegetable in it.
Low in carbohydrates, oranges are abundant in the dietary fiber, pectin, which can help to maintain glucose levels in check. Oranges also have elevated levels of vitamin c, also an immune system supporter and highly effective antioxidant.
While apples do not include considerable amounts of fiber or vitamin c, which they do contain polyphenols which may help prevent blood sugar spikes and act as antioxidants. Be certain to use the apple skin as most valuable nutrients come from the epidermis and not the pulp. The kind of fiber found in apples combines with different nutrients in the apple to supply you with the type of health benefits associated with considerably higher levels of fiber.
Spinach is ranked high in nutrient richness in the vegetable world. It’s rich in minerals, vitamins, and phytonutrients. Spinach can help to protect against inflammatory problems, oxidative stress-related issues, cardiovascular problems and bone issues.
This smoothie is packed with beneficial nutrients and can help with weight loss.
Apple and orange smoothie weight lose a recipe
- 1 orange
- Blend until smooth
Apple and orange smoothie lose weight
- 1/2 apple, cored and sliced
- 1/2 medium orange, unpeeled and de-seeded
- 1 cup spinach foliage, packed
- 1/4 tsp vanilla powder (optional)
- 1 serving protein powder (optional)
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 or more ice cubes
- For additional fiber include 1 tablespoon chia seeds.
- Place all ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth.
- Pour into your favorite glass and enjoy!
Frequently asked questions:
Can you freeze apples to use in smoothies?
First, core … once the apple chunks are frozen (if you’re flash freezing), place them in a freezer bag. Now you have frozen apples for smoothies this summer months –or eating by the pool or at the car on long drives!
How do you freeze apples for later use?
Wash the whole apples, drain, dry and core. Place them in freezer bags and suspend. When you are prepared to use them, run cold water over each frozen apple, before peeling.
How long does it take for apples to go bad?
Loose apples will last 6-8 weeks if refrigerated. If they’re on the counter they ripen 10 times quicker because the enzymes are far more active at room temperature, so they will keep for a week or two maximum.”
Would you eat bananas and apples?
There aren’t any such limitations on eating banana and apples together. Instead, it is a healthy combination and has most of the items that synergism each other effects for your health and wellbeing.