Gisele Bundchen Diet Secrets Revealed!

Posted on January 7th, 2016 at 11:25 am
True Gisele Bundchen DietNo wonder they look so good! Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen diet has been revealed by the superstar couple's very own personal chef! "So, 80 percent of what they eat is vegetables. [I buy] the freshest vegetables. If it's not organic, I don't use it. And whole grains: brown rice, quinoa, millet, beans," Allen Campbell tells Boston.com. "The other 20 percent is lean meats: grass-fed organic steak, duck every now and then, and chicken. As for fish, I mostly cook wild salmon." "Tomatoes trickle in every now and then, but just maybe once a month," he explains. "I’m very cautious about tomatoes. They cause inflammation." Campbell also uses coconut oil over olive oil and also prefers to use Himalayan pink salt. And it's not just Tom and Gisele who eat healthy -- their children John, 8, Benjamin, 6, and Vivianne, 3, have picked up the good habit too! "Vivi was only nine months when I started, so I gave her first food. And 90 percent of the time they all eat the same thing," the chef says. "I cook for the kids, but Gisele makes Benny's lunch to take to school. She packs that herself."