Blake Shelton Rehab Rumors Not True

Posted on October 19th, 2015 at 2:58 pm
Fixed Blake Shelton Rehab Blake Shelton is reportedly suing for MILLIONS over an InTouch story claiming the star went to rehab directly after his split from Miranda Lambert. Blake Shelton Rehab Rumors Not True- Photos- Celebrity Divorce Responses In a new lawsuit against the publication, Shelton is not holding back against claims that he “hit rock bottom” after the divorce, and was even “caught with a bunch of naked women” in the home he once shared with Lambert. TMZ is claiming Shelton wants AT LEAST two million dollars in regards to the incorrect and alleged fraudulent claims by the publication.

Blake Shelton Rehab Rumors Not True! Get The Latest Scoop!

"Blake Shelton has had enough," the lawsuit claims "Mr. Shelton is not in rehab and has no plans to go to rehab. To be clear: Mr. Shelton has not hit rock bottom.” There has so far been no word from InTouch regarding the lawsuit. It’s worth noting that the publication recently published another story on Shelton on October 5, claiming that Shelton is doing just fine after his divorce. It seems to us like they are trying their best to backtrack from that story. The country music star appeared on the Bobby Bones Show recently where he said both he and Lambert “were in a good place.” “Our whole thing was: You know, we’re just going to be cool about this. It is what it is,” Shelton said on the Bobby Bones Show. “We’re buddies.” “In Oklahoma, it happens so fast,” the 39-year-old says of the whole process. “Miranda and I didn’t have any kids, and we had our prenuptial agreement, whatever we had. Once we filed for divorce, it was over in a nine- or 10-day waiting period.”

Blake Shelton Rehab Rumors Not True!

It seems like both Lambert and Shelton are trying their best to move on from the split while protecting their image, and rightfully so. What are your thoughts on the Blake Shelton rehab rumors sparked by the InTouch story?