Maybe The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Kyle Richards will find a gift waiting for her tonight when she gets home, because her husband, Mauricio Umansky, just made a big commission by selling at $10.6 million house to Sofia Vergara.
The Columbian-born Modern Family actress is now the proud owner of a seven bedroom, 11 bathroom, 11,400 square foot Italian-style villa in the heart of Beverly Hills, our friends at Trulia tell us.
Some of the features of the three-story home include:
- a wood-paneled study
- a Chef’s kitchen with center island and breakfast nook
- a family room with French doors that open to an outdoor entertaining area
- A master suite with fireplace and his and hers baths and closets
- two guest bedrooms with en suite baths
- large guest suite with balcony
- a movie theater/card room
- gym and sauna
- a massive 3,000 bottle wine cellar and tasting room
Sofia, who is the highest paid actor on TV for the second year in a row making $30 million, is currently engaged to Nick Loeb and they are expected to tie the knot soon.