Superstar Sharon Stone turns 56 on Monday and she still looks amazing!
The Basic Instinct beauty and mother-of-three adopted sons is old-school Hollywood and she’s certainly somebody you can’t ignore.
We hope she has a great birthday and here’s five reasons to love her:
1. Sharon has earned millions of dollars for AIDS related charities.
2. Four days after arriving in New York as an unknown teenager she won a contract with the Ford Modeling Agency.
3. She once likened kissing former boyfriend Dwight Yoakham to eating a dirt sandwich.
4. To go head-to-head with Arnold Schwarzenegger in 1990’s Total Recall Sharon took taekwondo lessons before posing in Playboy to promote the film and show-off her buff body.
5. Let’s face it, who could forget her infamous legs crossing scene during her police interrogation playing the sassy Catherine Tramell in Basic Instinct.
Happy birthday Sharon Stone!