In a week and a half Seth Meyers will be taking over for Jimmy Fallon as host of NBC’s Late Night and now we know who’s going to be dropping by his New York studio to help kick off his new gig.
It was already announced that fellow Saturday Night Live alum Amy Poehler would be his first guest. And he’s keeping the SNL love by adding Fred Armisen as his bandleader.
And Wednesday he announced his first week guest list via cue cards on a six second Vine. The list includes:
- Monday, Feb. 24: Guests Amy Poehler, Vice President Joe Biden and musical guest A Great Big World.
- Tuesday, Feb. 25: Guests Kanye West and author Robyn Doolittle (Crazy Town: The Rob Ford Story).
- Wednesday, Feb. 26: Guests Kelly Ripa and musical guest Brad Paisley.
- Thursday, Feb. 27: Guests Lena Dunham, Anthony Mackie and musical guest John Mayer Trio.
- Friday, Feb. 28: Guests Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart, Sophia Bush and comedian Michael Che
Judging from his guest list it looks like his show should be off to a great start!