BREAKING: Cory Monteith Died Of Drug Overdose

Posted on July 16th, 2013 at 2:08 pm

cory10This just in to RumorFix:  the coroner's office in British Columbia has determined Glee star Cory Monteith died of a drug overdose.

RELATED: Perhaps The Last Picture Of Cory Monteith Alive

According to their report "post-mortem testing, which included an autopsy and toxicological analysis, found that Mr. Monteith, aged 31, died of a mixed drug toxicity, involving heroin and alcohol."

RELATED: Nasty Hoax Picture Of Cory's Casket

Monteith was found deceased in his room at the Fairmont Pacific Rim hotel in downtown Vancouver, British Columbia, shortly after noon on July 13. He had checked into the hotel on July 6 and had been expected to check out on the 13th. When he had not done so, hotel staff checked his room and found him deceased.

  • Leave a Reply