Openly gay pop star Adam Lambert says he eventually wants to get married, RumorFix is reporting exclusively.
When we caught up with the former American Idol finalist Wednesday night at AT&T’s Live Proud event at the Playhouse in Hollywood, Adam reacted to the demise of DOMA by saying “Hell yeah — finally.”
The 31-year-old says, “I haven’t met somebody I want to marry yet, but I want the option, which is the whole point — you should have the choice.”
He adds, “It will happen eventually. I want to [get married], eventually, yeah.”
While we had Adam’s undivided attention, we asked him questions from his fans:
- Question: You said you’d be thrilled if you were asked to join American Idol last year, how do you feel now?
- Answer: “I feel the same.”
- Question: Are you going to perform with Queen?
- Answer: “I can’t say … There’s conversations — some stuff on the horizon.”
- Question: Would you ever perform on Broadway?
- Answer: Maybe someday when the time is right — if i thought it was the right project at the right time, I would love that. I have a lot of friends that are part of that community. i respect it immensely.”
- Question: When is your next album coming out?
- Answer: “I don’t know. There’s no album yet — gotta get there, before I know when it comes out.”