Teresa Giudice: Fighting With Me Makes Melissa Gorga Relevant — Exclusive

Posted on October 20th, 2012 at 11:07 am

Although the season is over for Real Housewives of New Jersey, it doesn't mean the fighting is over.

In an exclusive interview with Real Mr. Housewife for RumorFix, Teresa says her sister-in-law, Melissa Gorga, keeps bashing Teresa to "keep her relevant."

PREVIOUS: RHOBH's Marisa Zanuck Trashes Teresa Giudice  And RHONJ

In Melissa's most recent blog, she said Teresa is doing appearances with Kim DePaola, who puts on the Posche Fashion Show, to return the favor of helping set Melissa up with rumors that she was a stripper.

"I guess Melissa has nothing else to talk about but me," Teresa tells us. "I keep her relevant. I keep her going. That’s funny to me. It’s a joke. I’m doing appearances with Kim? Yeah, okay. I don’t even want to answer that because it’s not even worth my time."

Finally, in hopes to put the rumors to rest, Teresa reiterates that she knew "something was going to happen" at the Posche Fashion Show, because something always happens. But in retrospect she admits, "I shouldn't have opened my mouth."

PREVIOUS: Melissa Gorga's Husband Joe Gorga A Chippendale Stripper?

But, she wants to make it clear she had nothing to do with the set up.

Although Melissa thinks otherwise, when Teresa's brother-in-law came to her to say, "You did a good job," he was saying he was proud of Teresa's business successes. "He's proud of everything I've accomplished with Fabbelini," Teresa tells us.  "Every time he sees me, He says, 'I'm proud of you my sister-in-law.' Meanwhile Melissa thinks life revolves around her -- like he was saying that because of her. It had nothing to do with Melissa. [It would be] stupid for my brother-in-law to even say that on national TV. I didn't know what was going on. I didn't even know my brother-in-law was going to be there. I’m so sick and tired of talking about this. I’m done. I didn’t set her up. If that’s what she wants to believe God bless her. I hope she lives a happy life. She [Melissa] already said she’s done with me. She better remember those words. She should think before she talks."

Like us on FACEBOOK & follow us on TWITTER

1. Tim says:

I think having this show off the air for a while will be good for that whole family. Maybe it will give them time to heal.

2. Michael says:

Teresa can deny it all she wants but maybe she should follow her friend Kim on twitter
      @KimDPosche because she has tweeted a few pix of the two of them together in the last month or so that I have followed her.

3. Booknazi22 says:

Very sad. Teresa’s lack of intellect and her foul husband are causing her to self destruct. She will look back on all this with so much regret. Shame on you, Bravo.

• Dox3jm says:

You really don’t know what your talking about. Teresa is more famous then ever and Mellissa is going down the tubes real fast! HaHa!

• Popeyedslut says:

self destruct ?
        are ya’ nuts or just a simple idiot …
        chick is rockin’ it & has become the mascot for bullied people everywhere …
        stuff THAT into your cannolli shell azzhole

4. Hlittle says:

I really don’t care if Teresa “set Melissa up” Melissa and her husband are gross and boring. The show was much better before they came on. I think fame has gone to everyone’s heads here, and the children all suffer from that, and will continue to suffer so Melissa can be a “pop-star” and Teresa can sell cook books

5. Lisa Nicole says:

Teresa can be whatever you want to say she is… yada yada yada … bottom line it’s her gig, she is paying off her bills, she still has her home, she is famous and rich bitches!

6. Jillian says:

I like Tereasa and get a kick out of her antics.   I am over Gorga and her husband, hopefully Andy and Bravo will terminate their contract and bring back Teresa and some of her friends.

7. Nicole says:

Why would you write “Yes it’s True”? Only the Teresa fans think her egocentric OPINION is true. A few minutes of viewing the show and it’s easy to everyone on the show narcissistic, but it’s Teresa who takes self-centeredness to a new height with how delusional she is about reality. Hope the money is worth her extended family and her soul. For the rest of us, it’s a tale of not “watch what happens,” but what not to do.

8. My2Cents says:

This whole thing is sad. They’re forgetting that at the end of the day, when all the lights and cameras are off, the only ones who are left hurting are the families involved and the kids. Teresa and Melissa both have a hand in what’s been going on, maybe one more than the other. I see the hurt in Teresa when she speaks of her brother, but I also see how conniving and controlling Melissa is of her husband, as well. It’s an all around sad story. Melissa and Joe should have never gone on TV to begin with if things were this bad before. It just added fuel to the fire.

• Anonymous says:

I agree! And ppl are forgetting Jaquline behavior wasn’t great! IMO she was the sh!t stirrer at the fashion show doing all the texting & yapping at the reunion, but wouldn’t say who she was texting. So to me she was just as involved.

9. Theresa is disgusting.  So phony, her behavior at the reunion was pathetic.  Every time she is called on her crap, she starts her high pitched squeaks.  Dumb broad.  Joe is a pig and obviously cheats.  He’s not going to growl at his “buddie” on the phone.

10. Lolcsw says:

wow!  “relevant” is a big word for Teresa…

11. Mehart2001 says:

Teresa is an embarrassing mother! Could you imagine when her girls grow up and watch their father get trashed, use gay slurs, treat their mom like scum, and breaks a tooth… All in 1 scene!
      Yet, she claims he’s the best husband/father… Blah Blah Blah!
      What a disgrace Teresa is!

12. Nat says:

Teresa is a looser……there I said it.  I believe Caroline said it perfectly “…….this is your 15mins of fame, and non of your fans are coming to the funeral”.  So call me what you want, but a fact is a fact.

13. Nnikki1991 says:

melissa is outta control with the stories and interviews of Teresa. i really believe she is trying to stay revelent. i think teresa should refuse to film with her just soo she has nothing to say anymore.
      Teresa can always say she told me she wanted nothing to do with and shes done.

• Anonymous says:

You’ve got a good point! I get a lot of gossips mags in the mail & melissa has been on almost every cover or inside story for the last several weeks. Both Tre & Mel. Sometimes up to 6- pages of crap inside. The both need to shut it IMO! Geez

14. Simplicity says:

In order for these reality shows to be entertaining they have to have someone willing to sell their sole to the devil and that’s Teresa. That person is usually someone loud, ignorant and the highest paid. So Teresa is getting paid now but this show will end. I hope it was worth it.

• Sunnyrose12 says:

LOL yeah… I think  they all gave theirs souls to the devil. But the worst ones are Melissa and her husband. I don’t understand why Teresa brother isn’t upset at Melissa for A) contacting Danielle for TWO years and B) never mentioning it Teresa. Here is the thing I understand why Teresa is upset, if she hasn’t open her mouth none of them would have known the dude and this wouldn’t be anything but rumors. Tell me this how is it a set up if Teresa was the one who told Melissa about what went down. At least she told Melissa, unlike Melissa never telling her about Danielle. If Joey really was a ‘family guy’ like he said and knowing that they weren’t in a good place he shouldn’t have join the show. But of course they love fame and money over family, so that doesn’t make him a family. The really family people are their parents for not showing their faces as much after S3e1

15. OMG…TRE IS SOOOO DELUSIONAL! REALLY? MELISSA WOULD THROW HERSELF UNDER THE BUS WITH THE “STRIPPER GATE SETUP” JUST TO KEEP HERSELF RELEVANT? WHAT A LOW LIFE THING TO SAY TRE….WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? YOU ARE SO DISGUSTING! CAREFUL, YOU HAVE SOLD YOUR SOUL TO THE DEVIL…YOU WOULD STOP AT NOTHING TO HURT ANYONE IN YOUR PATH. I AM SO DISGUSTED WITH TRE AND WITHERED, THAT I JUST DON’T THINK I CAN WATCH AGAIN NEXT YEAR. IT TURNS MY STOMACH TO SEE SOMEONE SO OBVIOUS, AND MEAN TRY TO HURT EVERYONE, JUST TO SELL MAGAZINES, BOOKS, ETC. TRE YOU ARE THE ONE WHO KEEPS YOURSELF ‘RELEVANT’ BY BASHING OTHERS. YOU ARE A DESPICABLE HUMAN BEING. I FEEL AWFUL FOR YOUR GIRLS. I HOPE YOU AND JOE END UP ON THE SAME CELL BLOCK. YOUR SOUL BELONGS TO THE DEVIL….I HOPE YOU ROT IN THE HOT SPOT! WHAT A PIG…

16. Anonymous says:

Teresa is right this fight keeping Melissa relevent. Bottom line it is Teresa’s show and the others are just a sideshow.  Someone recommended checking out famewhorgas.com and I just did. Melissa and her husband are disgusting.  I was shocked about what I read. The whole cast are trying to take Teresa down over money.  All of their lies are exposed!! I hope Teresa and her fam get a spinoff!

• Wickedwitch says:

great site ..so is fauxreality where they got all the deets on the house he screwed his father out of …
        real slimeballs ….

17. Gail says:

Teresa got fired from Celebrity Apprentice and was not asked back for the All Star Celebrity Apprentice..enough said hahaha no one likes her but her paid bloggers and her husbands girlfriend.

18. Gh says:

A Melissa aka La Coon aka Tashika and Kathy aka La Droopy Eyes if ya’ll HATE Teresa sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much why you moochers always trying to profit off what she’s doing? If I disliked my fat, unhappy, size 10 wearing depressed ass best believe I wouldn’t go anywhere near that polly anne! Get it! Stop fronting and keep fooling yourselves and the foolio’s out in the world of your bullshit! You guys are sooo annoying and
      no wonder Teresa has a big head because you guys FOLLOW/COPY/MIMIC/BITE her every second you get. It goes to show who’s the IT GIRL who got all the shine! Ya’ll are being used to just fan her face you fillers! Dont you get it! Lmao! You dumb broads came in sloppy seconds and Teresa’s running the show! Teresa and Joe keep doing your thang and the smart people get it quite clearly! You guys arent perfect and neither are we but check it you’s keep feeding that Family and making your girls happy! And Joe you better appreciate this hard working wife and be thankful to God for her strong back bone! God Bless and F the Rest lol-

19. Mae Shirlie says:

In the greater scheme of what is “important” in life Teresa would have to be a huge star for Melissa’s relevance to affected by the association with Teresa. Number one, Teresa is not an A list anything and she is D list mother.  Her children are toxic and if Melissa is s,amart she would shy as far away from Teresa as possible.  Melissa did not set herself up and Melissa did not write about herself in Teresa’s articles she is paid for.  So it appears Teresa sees the writing on the wall and knows Melissa is a star so she tried to ruin her reputation but that did not work and now Teresa is trying to convince people Melissa relevance is dependent upon an association with her.  Please.  I have a bridge to sell anyone who sereiously believes that.  Teresa is washed up in looks and her antics are tiresome.  Bravo needs to fire Teresa for the sake of those toxic chilldren of hers.

• Judyonwheels says:

I SO AGREE!!! THERESA TAKES NO ACCOUNTABILITY.  IF SHE IS ON NEXT YALL THE OTHERS AR  R, I WILL BE A FORMER WATCHER OF THE SHOW.  ALL THE OTHER MEMBERS ARE GREAT BUT TRE & HER KIDS ARE TO TOXIC TO WATCH SO I WILL DISTANCE MYSELF

• Pat Cary says:

OMG!!! You said it like it really is!!!! Teresa really is pitiful. She is a horrible mother, sister, aunt, cousin, niece and MOST of all sister-in-law. She is narcissitic to the 10th degree and her pig juicy, UGH not even with a ten foot pool!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just saw tweets from Gia and she has the same mentality as her mother and the same nasty comments come out of her mouth about her aunt. My advice to Joey and Melissa, ‘RUN, RUN AS FAR AWAY AS YOU CAN AND DON’T LOOK BACK’ Teresa will come crawlig back when juicy goes to prison.

20. Jess Lb says:

Boo!!!!! Theresa needs to seek some professional help, big tim!

21. Nicole says:

I’m glad Teresa sees Melissas game. That tells us that she does read what we write her. Her fans have been saying this for a while. Don’t let that nake bite you again.

22. Wickedwitch says:

by now anyone with a functioning braincell knows MeHo is a $10 blojob ho’….

23. Judyonwheels says:

YR VOCABULARY REMINDS ME OF TRE’S JOE. WONDER IF HE HOWS HOW RIDICULOUS HE AND TRE APPEAR? I FEEL BAD FOR THEIR KIDS

24. Hey, teresa you’re the one who should think before you talk.  It’s always about you, me, me,me.  you’re a very unhappy narcisstic trashy loudmouth who wouldn’t know what manners are either.

25. Megalana says:

I have never seen so much hate on one page. It’s like high school, people being in cliques. Picking sides and hating on one another. You don’t have to be so mean you can talk like adults. Don’t sink to the levels of the people on this show and be so catty. I was fighting with people and then realized that I am a 28 year old woman and looked ridiculous. Don’t be bullies, women are supposed to stick together. If you lash out at me for this, that’s okay. But realize that there are easier ways to talk about a problem. You don’t have to be mean-spirited and aggressive.

26. I'M PAID and YOUR DREAMING! says:

YOU GUYS ARE ALL DUMB FOR GIVING THESE IDIOTS 2 SECONDS OF YOUR LIFE ! THEY PAY THEIR BILLS AND WEAR RED BOTTOMS BECAUSE OF YOU! THANK$ FOR YOUR $UPPORT DUMMIES!

27. Jaimee says:

Why do you people even pay attention to her?!

28. Lalagirlala says:

There is documented proof and legal documents about the scams the Laurita’s and Gorgas are involved in at fauxrealityentertainment.com and famewhorgas.com go check them out for yourselves.  Anyone who thinks the Lauritas and Gorgas are above reproach will change their minds, I’m sure.

29. Are you done with thinking of yourself yet? Your starting to bore me with this.

30. Are you done with thinking of yourself yet? Your starting to bore me with this.

31. Pat Cary says:

She better remember those words. She should think before she talks.???????? Said the pot (teresa) to the Kettle (Melissa) What a joke! Teresa, you are so scared of Melissa you can’t run your mouth enough. Teresa, YOU better remember your brother and his wife will be the only one’s there for YOU when your scumbag husband goes to prison.