Heidi Klum’s bodyguard, Martin Kristen, is at the center of an alleged cheating scandal.
Heidi’s soon-to-be ex-husband, Seal, told TMZ, “”I didn’t expect any better from [the bodyguard] … but I would’ve thought Heidi would of shown a bit more class … before deciding to fornicate with the help, as it were.”
The Project Runway host’s rep tells E!, “It is sad that Seal has to resort to false accusations.”
UPDATE: Monday 10 a.m. PT Seal’s rep sent this clarification of his comments: “Seal would like to clarify that he was not implying his wife was cheating while they were together, but he was merely pointing out that their separation and divorce are not yet final and they are indeed still legally married.”
So, just who is Martin Kristen?
Here’s what our RumorFix team has been able to piece together:
- He’s been a bodyguard for Heidi and the children for four years
- He’s South African and has an accent
- As you can see in our cover photo, Martin has been known to exercise with the supermodel
- Friends says they hang out a lot together and sometimes enjoy meals together
- Heidi is in Sardinia with Martin and her children, Leni, 8, Henry, 6, Johan, 5, and Lou, 2
- Martin is so close to the children that he often plays with them
Heidi and Seal split up in late January, and Heidi filed for divorce in April citing “irreconcilable differences.” After exposing this alleged cheating scandal, Seal told photographers, “I guess you now all have the answer that you’ve been looking for for the past seven months.”