The partners for Dancing with the Stars’ 15 season were announced this morning on Good Morning America. The upcoming season will give past contestants a second crack at winning the Mirror Ball Trophy.
The returning contestants and their partners are:
- Kelly Monaco and Valentin Chmerkovskiy
- Emmitt Smith and Cheryl Burke
- Joey Fatone and Kym Johnson
- Kirstie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- Bristol Palin and Mark Ballas
- Pamela Anderson and Tristan McManus
- Apolo Anton Ohno and Karina Smirnoff
- Gilles Marini and Peta Murgatroyd
- Drew Lachey and Anna Trebunskaya
- Helio Castroneves and Chelsie Hightower
- Melissa Rycroft and Tony Dovolani
- Shawn Johnson and Derek Hough
The 13th cast member (Carson Kressley, Sabrina Bryan or Kyle Massey) will be decided by you in an online vote ending August 24th.
Dancing with the Stars returns on Monday, September 24 at 8 p.m.