Chris Brown: I’m Not Performing With Rihanna At The VMAs

Posted on August 30th, 2012 at 8:07 am

Chris Brown and Rihanna supposedly are set to reunite at this year's MTV Video Music Awards in one of the most highly anticipated performances of the year. There's just one tiny little problem with the ex lover musical reunion, it's not happening!

A rep for Brown tells RumorFix exclusively that reports Brown will perform with RiRi at the music award show are bogus. "He's not attending due to another commitment. Nothing more. No story here," we were told.

On Thursday morning, MediaTakeOut claimed that a source informed them that Rihanna told MTV producers that Brown would be performing with her during the show ... looks like their source was wrong.

  • One Response

    1. Domonique says:

      MTO REALLY SUCKS, I mean 90% of there exclusives are wrong the other 10% the steal from other gossip blogs.

    Leave a Reply