If you need a reason to smile this Monday morning, maybe this will help. These images of Victoria’s Secret contract model Alessandra Ambrosio just came across our desk and we couldn’t help but share them.
Don’t have time to watch every Olympic event? We have you covered! We’ve compiled a list of the steamiest men on team USA you should be keeping your eye on as they compete at the Olympic games in London. You’re welcome!
5. Ryan Lochte isn’t the only swimmer making waves in London. Twenty three-year-old Nathan Adrian is a freestyle swimmer and the top-rated sprinter in the US. When he’s not working on his washboard abs, he’s studying public health at University of California, Berkeley.
4. Track runner Nick Symmonds is a Willamette University graduate hoping to go the distance at the 2012 Olympics. According to his website, Nick is a beer lover and a self-proclaimed “foodie.” He also has a pet bunny named Mortimer. So cute!
3. Tony Azevedo is an attacker for the USA water polo team, and he sure knows how to pull off that Speedo! The former Standford student says his biggest influence is his father, Rick Azevedo, a former coach of the Men’s National Water Polo Team.
2. Diver David Boudia is not only easy on the eyes, but he also broke the American record for most points on a single dive. The Indiana native competed at Purdue University for three years, and now he’s taking his adorable smile and toned body to London!
1. And the number one man to watch on team USA is swimmer Ryan Lochte! Click here to find out more on the gold medalist with body to die for!
Rumorfix investigates the accuracy of third party media reports. All third party trademarks (including service marks, logos and other identifying insignia and trade dress) are and remain the exclusive property of such third party media owners and we do not claim any ownership rights over such trademarks. In addition, this web site contains third party copyrighted material. Such third party copyrighted material remains the exclusive property of its respective third party owner(s) and we do not claim any ownership rights over such materials. All of the foregoing rights remain protected by applicable state and federal laws.