It’s the cheating scandal that has rocked the world of teenagers every where.
Here’s what we at RumorFix have been able to piece together about Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Rupert Sanders:
- Kristen’s apology was her first public acknowledgement of a relationship with Robert and she gushed profusely, “I love him. I love him. I’m so sorry.
- Rupert, who is married with two children, responded with regret: “I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family.”
- Rupert’s wife, Liberty Ross, took to Twitter simply by writing, “Wow.” She later followed with a famous Marilyn Monroe quote, “Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.” Her Twitter account has since been removed. An unconfirmed Liberty Ross Instagram profile included a cartoon picture of Snow White with the caption, “Not so pretty or so pure after all.”
- In an interview with Celebuzz at the film’s premiere in London in May, Liberty said, “[Kristen] was my number one choice … I think there is no better Snow White in my opinion. She is great.”
- People magazine reports that Rob has moved out of the house that he shares with Kristen. A source says the 26-year-old is “heartbroken and angry.” Rob’s rep wouldn’t return our calls.
- Pictures published in Us Weekly show Kristen and Rupert locked in several romantic embraces in broad daylight.
- KristenStewartDaily.org has published 49 photos of Kristen and Rupert embracing and laughing. The demand for the pictures has crashed the website.
- A source tells RumorFix exclusively that Rupert “was absolutely infatuated with [Kristen]. He was after her for months but she was just in love with her boyfriend. She never chased him, never pursued him. He is much older than her and took advantage of his position. She was never a victim but he absolutely was the one to go after her.”
- Pictures obtained by RumorFix show that Rupert and Kristen had a great rapport even back in May when they had dinner together in Berlin.
- Rupert’s father, Michael Sanders, tells People, the media attention is “a lot of fuss about nothing.” He goes on to say, “I should imagine it was something very brief. She is a very pretty girl and when you work that closely with someone for so long, sometimes things happen.”
- According to IMDB, Rupert is signed on to direct the sequel to Snow White and The Huntsman.
- In April, Robert spoke to Italian Vanity Fair about love and cheating. “There’s a thing I’ve never got: That is, why do people cheat? I can understand the impulse, but not how you can keep two relationships going at the same time for long.” He went on to say, “I’m not the casual-affair kind of guy,” he told the magazine. “If I choose to be with someone, it’s because I really want it. When I have a relationship, I’m 100 percent into it.”