Anderson Cooper “came out” on Monday morning to a journalist at The Daily Beast revealing that he is ”gay, always have been, always will be” and he “couldn’t be any more happy, comfortable with myself, and proud.”
And now friends and colleagues are taking to their Twitter accounts to express their love and support for the CNN journalist:
- Kelly Ripa: So proud of you @andersoncooper. Always have been, always will be.
- Jason Alexander: Bravo, Mr. Cooper.
- Marlee Matlin: Bravo @andersoncooper! xo M
- Adam Shankman: @andersoncooper is out, and @alecbaldwin is married.#greatestweekendever.
- Neil Patrick Harris: Good for you, @AndersonCooper. You’re awesome.
- Don Lemon: Congratulations to @andersoncooper. We should all be supportive.
Yay! Go Anderson!