Ukuleles, Ritz and Converse—Oh my!
RumorFix caught up with the eight of the top ten American Idol contestants to find out their three must-haves that will save them from cabin fever on the tour bus. Here are their answers:
- Phillip Phillips: “Guitar, food and bed”
- Deandre Brackensick: “My ukulele, IPod, and comb
- Skylar Laine: “My boots, phone and guitar”
- Hollie Cavanagh: “Phone, mascara and shoes”
- Jessica Sanchez: “Cell phone, laptop, and rosary”
- Heejun Han: “cup of noodle, fork and spoon”
- Erica Van Pelt: “Chuck Taylors, cell phone, IPod”
- Joshua Ledet: “Gum, Chips Ahoy, and Ritz”
The group is gearing up for American Idol Live! Tour which begins July 6 in Detroit.