Who is John Travolta’s John Doe #1?
That’s what everyone in America wants to know — including Travolta’s pit bull attorney, Marty Singer.
Singer fired off a legal document calling for “John Doe” to make himself known at a deposition on May 17 at 11 a.m. John Doe #1 is suing Travolta for $2 million alleging that the Pulp Fiction star tried to pay him for sex.
John Doe’s attorney, Okorie Okorocha, sent a response stating that it’s too early to start a deposition and is suggesting that it may not happen unless ordered by a court.
Here’s what we’ve been able to find out about John Doe:
- He’s a 43-year-old massage therapist
- He’s described as “burly”
- He advertised on Craigslist
- He charges $200 per hour with a two-hour minimum
- He has residences in Texas and California
- He passed a lie detector test administered by National Enquirer