Sources close to the production of Real Housewives of Beverly Hill tell RumorFix all of the ladies from the hit TV show are coming back for season three except Camille Grammer, but warn that “nothing is signed yet.”
Bravo is notorious for building the drama even in contract negotiations — the show begins taping next week and a few of the contracts haven’t been signed yet, our sources say.
We understand Adrienne Maloof, Kim Richards, Kyle Richards, Lisa Vanderpump and Taylor Armstrong have all been invited back — and want to stay on the hit reality show.
Although Camille has said she doesn’t want to be a cast member on season three, there is some talk that she may appear in a limited capacity. She told Good Morning America on Tuesday, “I said [I didn't want to film] my children and my relationship because I believe certain things should remain private and sacred, From that they [producers] came back with an offer. But it was not one that I was comfortable with after being on the show for two years as a main housewife.”
Eddie Cibrian’s ex, Brandi Glanville, is also expected to continue to be part of the Housewives madness.
And, as previously reported two additional cast members will mix things up.
Bravo’s official word: “The final decisions have still not been made and it’s not official about any cast mates.”