Real Housewives of Beverly Hills has been picked up for Season Three, RumorFix is reporting exclusively.
It shouldn’t come as a surprise to anyone, because it’s one of Bravo’s top rated shows.
A source close to the production tells RumorFix taping will begin in mid April, but the big question now: Who’s coming back, who isn’t and who are the new replacements?
- Camille Grammer decided on her own to drop out of the popular reality show.
- Hollywood Life is reporting that Taylor Armstrong is being phased out, but it’s not official.
On The Fence:
- Just Monday, Lisa Vanderpump told us “The jury’s out” as to whether she’ll be asked back.
- We also understand Kyle Richards hasn’t been told about her fate either and Kim Richards has had a change of heart and wants to come back for another season.
- When asked if she’s going to Bravo’s upfront presentation for the new season, Brandi Glanville tweeted, “No!!! I don’t have an answer yet!”
- No word on Adrienne Maloof either.
- Socialite Yolanda Hadid, who is music producer David Foster’s wife, told Access Hollywood, she’s in negotiations to join the show.
- RumorFix has learned that High-powered Realtor Marisa Zanuck has already signed on for the show.
Beverly Hills is never at a loss for socialites, so we are sure this season will be packed with drama!