Kim Kardashian has reportedly rented out a new extremely private estate in Beverly Hills and RumorFix can take you inside.
Because the reality star has had issues with stalkers, we won’t give you Kim’s new neighborhood, but we can tell you it has a security guard at the gated entrance and several stars as neighbors.
Here are some of the other features:
- Four Bedrooms, Six Bathrooms
- Five Fireplaces
- Five TV Media Room
- Baby Grand Piano
- Lagos Azul Hardwood Floors
- Black Galaxy and Juparana light Granite Counters
- Mahagony Wood Doors
- Custom Carpeting From Martin Patrick Evan
- Designer Furniture
- Decor From Indonesia, India and China
- Two Decks With Mountain And Valley Views
- Infinity Pool
According to the realtor’s website, the house leases furnished for $60,0000 a month.