Charlie Sheen’s second round of live shows aren’t selling as quickly as his first two did, RumorFix has learned.
On Thursday morning, tickets went on sale for Charlie’s “Violent Torpedo of Truth Tour,” in Ohio, New York, Connecticut and Massachusetts but not one of those shows have sold out … yet.
Here’s Charlie Sheen’s ticket sales by the numbers
- 18 minutes: The time it took for him to reportedly sell out Detroit and Chicago.
- 7 a.m.: The time tickets went on sale in New York on Thursday.
- $575: The cost for a “Meet and Greet” with Charlie Sheen in Columbus Ohio.
- 3,000: The amount of seats for Charlie’s show in Cleveland, Ohio
- 400: The amount of tickets remaining for Charlie’s show in Cleveland, Ohio as of 5 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on Thursday.